Glydos Granules is a natural remedies for managing diabetes. Ayurvedic treatments aim to balance the body’s energies and promote overall health. Ayurvedic herbs like Karela and Jamun have been used for centuries to manage blood sugar levels. However, it’s important to use Ayurvedic medicine as a complementary therapy to diabetes medication and to work closely with a healthcare provider to monitor blood sugar levels and prevent complications. Diabetes medicine can be a safe and effective option for managing diabetes when used in conjunction with conventional medical treatments.
Ayurvedic diabetes medicine offers natural remedies for managing both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. Ayurvedic herbs like bitter melon, fenugreek, and cinnamon are believed to have anti-diabetic properties and can help manage blood sugar levels. Ayurvedic diabetes medicine also emphasizes dietary changes and lifestyle modifications, including regular exercise and stress reduction techniques, to help manage diabetes. However, it’s important to use Ayurvedic medicine as a complementary therapy to diabetes medication and to work closely with a healthcare provider to monitor blood sugar levels and prevent complications. It can be a safe and effective option for managing diabetes when used in conjunction with conventional medical treatments.
Diabetes can lead to serious medical complications as we read above, but you can control it naturally. You can avoid the complications of Diabetes with Glydos Granules which is the best ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes Type 2.
Glydos Granules is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps manage diabetes by using a unique blend of herbs, including Karela, Triphala Sadabahar, Amla, Jamun Guthli, and more. These herbs are known to stimulate beta cells in the pancreas, which helps to regulate blood sugar levels. This medicine can be taken in the morning after soaking it overnight in half a glass of water. Ayurvedic medicine aims to restore balance in the body using various techniques, procedures, regimens, diet, and medicines, and Glydos Granules is one such medicine that can be used to manage diabetes naturally.
BENEFITS OF GLYDOS GRANULES:
- This Diabetes care medicine regenerates beta cells. Amla present in this ayurvedic medicine for diabetes act by releasing more from Beta-cells & get hypoglycemic effects.
- Ayurvedic diabetes medicine for Diabetes prevents the surge in sugar levels immediately after meals & keeps it well under control.
- Diabetes is a metabolic kapha type of disorder in which diminished functioning of agni (digestive fire) leads to a tendency towards high blood sugar. In order to control the spikes in blood sugar, Ayurveda suggests that Sadabahar herb is helpful in managing Diabetes.
- Karela has proven benefits in managing Diabetes. It contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been shown to manage diabetes naturally.
- When pancreas tends to become inflamed, it causes pancreatitis that may injure insulin-secreting cells and result in a spike in high blood sugar levels. Amla is a traditional remedy that may help keep blood sugar at a steady level and prevent spikes after meals.
- Triphala exerts hypoglycemic effects. Patients with type 2 diabetes are likely to have high postprandial blood glucose levels, especially after consuming carbohydrates. These polyphenols may also promote decreased blood glucose and insulin levels in diabetic patients.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Take one tablespoon of Glydos Granules. Soak overnight in half glass of water. Mix it well and take empty stomach in morning.
**MRP OF THE PRODUCT IS INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES**
PACKING: 225 GM
NET WEIGHT: 283 g
Que- What are Glydos Granules?
Ans: Glydos Granules are an ayurvedic medicine that helps manage diabetes.
Que- What are the key ingredients in Glydos Granules?
Ans: The key ingredients in Glydos Granules include Karela, Triphala Sadabahar, Amla, Jamun Guthli, and other Ayurvedic herbs.
Que- How do Glydos Granules work?
Ans: Glydos Granules work by stimulating beta cells, preventing surges in sugar levels after meals, and decreasing peripheral resistance.
Que- How should Glydos Granules be taken?
Ans: Glydos Granules should be taken in the morning after soaking them overnight in half a glass of water.
1 review for Glydos Granules